Effectiveness of Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) on Prostatic Gland in Hypogonadal Patients Affected by Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) and Metabolic Syndrome (MetS). Florence-PROTEST
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Testosterone (Primary)
- Indications Hypogonadism; Lower urinary tract symptoms
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Florence-PROTEST; PROTEST
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Oct 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 120 to 144.
- 24 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 Jan 2017.