BOTOX Treatment in Adult Patients with Upper Limb Spasticity
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Muscle spasticity
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Allergan
- 28 Apr 2017 Preliminary results of this trial assessing safety and efficacy presented at the 69th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 20 Apr 2017 According to an Allergan media release, data from this study will be presented at the upcoming 69th American Academy of Neurology (AAN) annual meeting.
- 02 Oct 2015 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Dec 2015, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History