A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Ulipristal Acetate for the Intermittent Treatment of Abnormal Uterine Bleeding Associated With Leiomyomas
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ulipristal (Primary)
- Indications Uterine haemorrhage; Uterine leiomyoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Venus II
- Sponsors Actavis; Allergan
- 28 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 17 Jan 2017 Results published in the Allergan Media Release.
- 06 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Jan 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History