A Phase 1, Randomized, Blinded, Placebo-controlled, Single-ascending Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of MEDI4920 in Healthy Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MEDI 4920 (Primary)
- Indications Sjogren's syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 17 Jun 2017 Results assessing the safety, pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, and immunogenicity presented at the 18th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 18 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 08 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History