A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel, 3-Arm Study of the Safety and Anti-Pruritic Efficacy of Nalbuphine HCl ER Tablets in Hemodialysis Patients With Uremic Pruritus
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Nalbuphine (Primary)
- Indications Pruritus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Trevi Therapeutics
- 16 Nov 2016 According to a Trevi Therapeutics media release, data from the study will be presented during an oral abstract presentation at the American Society of Nephrology's Kidney Week 2016.
- 01 Mar 2016 According to the Trevi Therapeutics media release, data from this trial will be presented at the American Academy of Dermatologys 74th Annual Meeting
- 22 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.