A Phase 1/2a Dose Escalation Study of AST-OPC1 in Subjects With Subacute Cervical Spinal Cord Injury
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs OPC 1 (Primary)
- Indications Spinal cord injuries
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Acronyms SCi-STAR; SCiSTAR
- Sponsors Asterias Biotherapeutics
- 02 Oct 2017 According to an Asterias Biotherapeutics media release, company intends to report 6-month data from Cohort 3 (AIS-A 20 million-cell cohort) and Cohort 4 (AIS-B 10 million-cell cohort) in early 2018 after the 6-month results are collected for the two cohorts.
- 02 Oct 2017 According to an Asterias Biotherapeutics media release, company completed recruitment and dosing in four of the five planned study cohorts also company expects to complete enrollment for Cohort 5 this year.
- 02 Oct 2017 New 12-month data from the first efficacy cohort presented in an Asterias Biotherapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History