A Phase 1/2a Dose Escalation Study of AST-OPC1 in Subjects With Subacute Cervical Spinal Cord Injury
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs OPC 1 (Primary)
- Indications Spinal cord injuries
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Acronyms SCi-STAR; SCiSTAR
- Sponsors Asterias Biotherapeutics
- 19 Dec 2017 According to an Asterias Biotherapeutics media release, company anticipates expanding the efficacy dataset from the current six subjects in Cohort 2 to a total of 22 subjects by the end of 2018.
- 19 Dec 2017 According to an Asterias Biotherapeutics media release, comany intends to report 6-month data from Cohort 3 and Cohort 4 in February 2018, and the 12-month data from Cohorts 3 and 4 in August 2018. The company expects to report the six-month top-line readout for the entire study in June 2018 and 12-month top-line readout for the entire study in December 2018.
- 19 Dec 2017 According to an Asterias Biotherapeutics media release, enrollment and dosing of the last patient has been completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History