Pharmacokinetic equivalence study of USL255 (extended-release toipramate) when swallowed intact or when sprinkled on food.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Topiramate (Primary)
- Indications Epilepsy; Seizures
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Upsher-Smith
- 21 Apr 2016 Results of pooled analysis from three phase I and two phase III studies assessing the differentiating features of Topiramate (extented release capsules and immediate release) presented at the 68th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology
- 21 Apr 2015 Results published in the media release.
- 21 Apr 2015 According to a Upsher-Smith media release, data from this trial was presented at the 67th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.