A Phase 1, Multi-center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Study of the Safety, Tolerability, and Systemic Absorption of Menadione Topical Lotion as an Emergent and Pre-emergent Treatment for Epidermal-Growth-Factor-Receptor (EGFR) Inhibitor-Associated Rash
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Menadione (Primary)
- Indications Exanthema
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Spectrum Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Jun 2017 The recruitment status of this study is unknown. The completion date has passed and the status has not been verified in more than two years. Last Verified in June 2015
- 02 Jun 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Jun 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.