A Randomized, Parallel-group, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multi-center Study of Eculizumab for the Prevention of Delayed Graft Function After Kidney Transplantation in Adult Subjects at Increased Risk of Delayed Graft Function
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Eculizumab (Primary)
- Indications Delayed graft function
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROTECT study
- Sponsors Alexion Pharmaceuticals
- 16 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 03 Feb 2017 This trial has been completed in Czech Republic (end date: 22 Nov 2016).
- 31 Jan 2017 This trial has been completed in France (End date:2016-11-22) according to European Clinical Trials Database.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History