A Single-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Dose-Controlled Study, to Assess Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Intravenous Cabaletta® in Patients With Machado-Joseph Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Trehalose (Primary)
- Indications Machado-Joseph Disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bioblast Pharma
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Jan 2017 According to a BioBlast Pharma media release, the company announced six-months results from this study which also included an additional six-month follow-up period investigating trehalose in patients with Spinocerebellar Ataxia Type 3 (SCA3).
- 21 Nov 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.