An Open-Label Protocol for the Use of Uridine Triacetate as an Antidote to Treat Patients at Excess Risk of 5-Fluorouracil Toxicity Due to Overdosage or Impaired Elimination
Phase of Trial: Clinical Phase Unknown
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Uridine triacetate (Primary)
- Indications Poisoning
- Focus Expanded access; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Wellstat Therapeutics Corporation
- 13 Sep 2016 Results of this and other study assessing safety and efficacy of uridine triacetate for the prevention and treatment of 5-fluorouracil and capecitabine toxicity published in the Cancer.
- 07 Jun 2016 Results of this and other study presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 07 Jun 2016 Results of this and other study presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology