A Randomised, Placebo-controlled Trial of Oral Nitazoxanide for the Empiric Treatment of Acute Gastroenteritis Among Australian Indigenous Children
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nitazoxanide (Primary)
- Indications Gastroenteritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NICE-GUT
- 07 Apr 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 400 to 300.
- 03 May 2016 Maximum age limit changed from 4 years to 5 years
- 01 Dec 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Dec 2017 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.