A Phase II Multicenter, Single Arm Study of Oral BGJ398 in Adult Patients With Advanced or Metastatic Cholangiocarcinoma With FGFR2 Gene Fusions or Other FGFR Genetic Alterations Who Failed or Are Intolerant to Platinum-based Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Infigratinib (Primary)
- Indications Cholangiocarcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Nov 2017 Results (n=61; data cut off: 30 June 2016) assessing antitumor activity published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 05 Apr 2017 Results (n=4) assessing molecular basis of acquired resistance in patients with advanced FGFR2-fusion positive ICC, presented at the 108th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research
- 17 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 29 Jun 2020.