Febuxostat for Tumor Lysis Syndrome Prevention in Hematologic Malignancies: a Randomized, Double Blind, Phase III Study Versus Allopurinol
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Febuxostat (Primary) ; Allopurinol
- Indications Haematological malignancies; Tumour lysis syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FLORENCE
- Sponsors Menarini
- 27 Jul 2015 Results published in the Annals of Oncology.
- 30 Jun 2015 According to a Teijin Pharma media release, Menarini has received approval for febuxostat [Adenuric] in Europe for an expanded indication of hyperuricaemia in adult patients undergoing chemotherapy for haematologic malignancies at intermediate to high risk of tumor lysis syndrome. The approval is based on positive results from this trial.
- 02 Jun 2015 Results assessing compliance of sites presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History