A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Azacitidine With or Without Birinapant With a Single Arm Open-Label Run-In Phase in Subjects With Higher Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome or Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Birinapant (Primary) ; Azacitidine
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors TetraLogic Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Jun 2016 Results presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 06 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to TetraLogic pharmaceuticals media release.
- 08 Dec 2015 Interim results presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology (n = 9).