A Phase 3, Multi-center, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group, Randomized 24-week Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Certolizumab Pegol (CZP) as Additional Medication to Methotrexate in Chinese Subjects With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis Who Have an Incomplete Response to Methotrexate
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Certolizumab pegol (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RAPID-C
- Sponsors UCB Pharma SA
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Jul 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.