An Open-Label, Single Oral Dose Phase I Study to Determine the Excretion Balance of Radiocarbon (i.e., the Sum of 14C-Labelled GFT505 and Its 14C-Metabolites) and to Investigate the Metabolic Profile and Pharmacokinetics of GFT505
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Elafibranor (Primary)
- Indications Hepatic fibrosis; Lipid metabolism disorders; Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease; Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Genfit
- 28 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Apr 2015, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Jun 2014 New trial record