An Open-label, Parallel-group, Multi-centre, Phase I/III Study to Assess the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics and Efficacy of Repeated Once-daily Oral Administration of D961H 10 mg and D961H 20 mg in Japanese Paediatric Patients 1 to 14 Years Old With Gastrointestinal Acid Related Diseases
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Esomeprazole (Primary)
- Indications Duodenal ulcer; Gastric ulcer; Gastro-oesophageal reflux; Gastrointestinal ulcer; Reflux oesophagitis; Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 27 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 04 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Apr 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.