A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Fixed-dose, Parallel-group, Multicenter, Efficacy, and Safety Study of MT-9938 for Treatment of Uremic Pruritus in Subjects With End-stage Renal Disease Receiving Hemodialysis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Nalfurafine (Primary)
- Indications Pruritus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation; Toray Industries
- 25 Feb 2015 Status changed from completed to discontinued, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Oct 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jun 2014 New trial record