A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Parallel Arm Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Effect on Atrial Fibrillation Burden of BMS-919373 in Patients With Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 919373 (Primary)
- Indications Paroxysmal atrial fibrillation
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 27 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 09 Jun 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Jun 2016.
- 09 Jun 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Jun 2016.