Directional AthErectomy Followed by a PaclItaxel-Coated BallooN to InhibiT RestenosIs and Maintain Vessel PatEncy: A Pilot Study of Anti-Restenosis Treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Peripheral arterial occlusive disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DEFINITIVE AR
- Sponsors Covidien
- 04 Nov 2014 Results published in media release.
- 24 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Jun 2014 New trial record