A Phase II, double blind, randomised, placebo-controlled study of the AKT inhibitor AZD5363 in combination with paclitaxel in triple-negative advanced or metastatic breast cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 5363 (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PAKT
- 02 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 17 Mar 2016 Accrual to date is 47% according to the United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 02 Mar 2016 Accrual to date is 39% according to the United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.