A Phase II, double blind, randomised, placebo-controlled study of the AKT inhibitor AZD5363 in combination with paclitaxel in triple-negative advanced or metastatic breast cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 5363 (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PAKT
- 29 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 29 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 29 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.