An Open-label Study to Find the Minimum Inhibitory Concentration(MIC) of KAE609 in Adult Male Patients With Acute, Uncomplicated Malaria Due to Plasmodium Falciparum Monoinfection
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cipargamin (Primary)
- Indications Falciparum malaria
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- 13 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Dec 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Mar 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.