A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Groups Study to Investigate the Safety and Tolerability, Efficacy, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Three BI 187004 Doses Given Once Daily as Mono-therapy and of the Highest BI 187004 Dose Given Once Daily as Add on Treatment to Metformin Over 28 Days in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs BI 187004 CL (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 13 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Jun 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Apr 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 180 to 102 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.