Safety and Efficacy of Nab-paclitaxel (Abraxane) in Combination With Carboplatin as First Line Treatment in Elderly Subjects With Advance Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC): A Phase IV, Randomized, Open-Label, Multicenter Study (Abound.70+)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Carboplatin
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms ABOUND 70+
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 12 Sep 2017 Interim results assessing quality of life (QoL) in elderly NSCLC patients treated with nab- paclitaxel/carboplatin (nab-P/C), were presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 08 Sep 2017 Data from this trial will be presented at the European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO) 2017 Annual Meeting, according to a Celgene Corporation media release.
- 06 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.