Safety and Efficacy of Nab-PACLITAXEL (ABRAXANE) in Combination With Carboplatin as First Line Treatment in Elderly Subjects With Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC): A Phase IV, Randomized, Open-Label, Multicenter Study (ABOUND.70+)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Carboplatin
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms ABOUND 70+
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 02 Jun 2017 Interim results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 06 Dec 2016 Interim results (n=128) published in the Celgene Corporation Media Release
- 28 Oct 2016 According to a Celgene Corporation media release, data from this study is expected to be presented at the IASLC World Conference on Lung Cancer.