A Multi-Center, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Evaluation of the Safety and Efficacy of the KXL System With VibeX (Riboflavin Ophthalmic Solution) for Corneal Collagen Cross-Linking in Eyes With Keratoconus
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Riboflavin (Primary)
- Indications Keratoconus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Avedro
- 23 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 27 Jun 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Mar 2017.
- 18 Apr 2016 According to an Avedro media release, based on the data from this and other two trials (see CTP 700245661 and 700238499) the company has received an approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for Photrexa Viscous, Photrexa and the KXL System in corneal collagen cross-linking for the treatment of progressive keratoconus.