A Phase 1b Study of LY2157299 in Combination With Gemcitabine in Patients With Advanced or Metastatic Unresectable Pancreatic Cancer (H9H-JE-JBAO)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Galunisertib (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 01 Jun 2017 Results assessing the safety, tolerability, efficacy and pharmacokinetics of galunisertib in combination with gemcitabine in patients with metastatic or locally advanced pancreatic cancer, published in the Cancer Chemotherapy and Pharmacology.
- 09 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Jan 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.