A Phase II, Open-Label, Multicenter Trial to Investigate the Clinical Activity and Safety of Avelumab (MSB0010718C) in Subjects With Merkel Cell Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Avelumab (Primary)
- Indications Merkel cell carcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms JAVELIN Marker 200; JAVELIN Merkel 200
- Sponsors EMD Serono; Merck KGaA
- 21 Jul 2017 According to a Merck media release, enrolment in Part B of the study is ongoing and is planned to include 112 treatment-naive patients.
- 21 Jul 2017 According to a Merck media release, based on the data from this trial, European Medicines Agency (EMA) has recommended the approval of avelumab (BAVENCIO) as a monotherapy for the treatment of adult patients with metastatic Merkel cell carcinoma (mMCC).
- 13 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 May 2019 to 30 Jun 2025.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History