The effect of tolvaptan on renal function during intensive treatment in patients with congestive heart failure
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tolvaptan (Primary) ; Canrenoic acid; Carperitide; Furosemide
- Indications Acute heart failure; Chronic heart failure; Renal failure
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 12 May 2016 Last checked against University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan record.
- 04 Nov 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 13 Jun 2014 New trial record