A Randomized Phase 3 Study of LY2835219 Plus Best Supportive Care Versus Erlotinib Plus Best Supportive Care in Patients With Stage IV NSCLC With a Detectable KRAS Mutation Who Have Progressed After Platinum-Based Chemotherapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Abemaciclib (Primary) ; Erlotinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms JUNIPER
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 19 Jan 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 550 to 450.
- 19 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2019 to 1 Nov 2018.
- 19 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 1 Nov 2017.