A Randomized Phase 3 Study of LY2835219 Plus Best Supportive Care Versus Erlotinib Plus Best Supportive Care in Patients With Stage IV NSCLC With a Detectable KRAS Mutation Who Have Progressed After Platinum-Based Chemotherapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Abemaciclib (Primary) ; Erlotinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms JUNIPER
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 10 Oct 2017 According to an Eli Lilly media release, company will submit the data for presentation at a medical meeting in 2018.
- 10 Oct 2017 Results presented in an Eli Lilly media release.
- 10 Oct 2017 Primary endpoint (Overall Survival) has not been met , according to an Eli Lilly media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History