A Phase II Study of Pegylated Interferon Alfa-2b in AJCC Stage III (TxN1-2M0) Melanoma Subjects After Regional Lymph Node Dissection in Russia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Peginterferon alfa-2b (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 15 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 21 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Mar 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Mar 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.