A Phase IIa Study of the Safety, Tolerability and Hemodynamic Effects of a Continuous 6 Hour Intravenous Infusion of CXL-1427 in Hospitalized Patients With Systolic Heart Failure
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 986231 (Primary)
- Indications Decompensated heart failure
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Cardioxyl Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Jul 2017 Results published in the European Journal of Heart Failure.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.