Efficacy and Safety of Fexinidazole Compared to Nifurtimox-Eflornithine Combination Therapy (NECT) in Patients With Late-stage Human African Trypanosomiasis (HAT) Due to T.b. Gambiense: Pivotal, Non-inferiority, Multicentre, Randomised, Open-label Study
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Fexinidazole (Primary) ; Eflornithine; Nifurtimox
- Indications African trypanosomiasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Drugs for Neglected Diseases Initiative Foundation
- 06 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Apr 2017.
- 06 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Oct 2016.
- 06 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.