Modular Phase II Study to Link Targeted Therapy to Patients With Pathway Activated Tumors: Module 6 - BGJ398 for Patients With Tumors With FGFR Genetic Alterations
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Infigratinib (Primary)
- Indications Haematological malignancies; Solid tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 20 Sep 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 20 Sep 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 20 Sep 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.