A Phase I, Open-label, Non-randomised Study to Assess the Effect of Itraconazole (a CYP3A4 Inhibitor) on the Pharmacokinetics of a Single Oral Dose of AZD9291 in Patients With EGFRm Positive NSCLC Whose Disease Has Progressed on an EGFR TKI
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Osimertinib (Primary) ; Itraconazole
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 11 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 11 Jul 2016 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting.
- 07 Jun 2016 Results from this trial and other trial (NCT02197247) presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology