An Open-label Study to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics of an Oral Contraceptive Containing Levonorgestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol When Co-administered With GSK1265744 in Healthy Adult Female Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Cabotegravir (Primary) ; Ethinylestradiol/levonorgestrel
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors ViiV Healthcare
- 14 Dec 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Nov 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Nov 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.