An Open-label Phase 1b Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of CCX872-B in Patients With Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CCX 872 (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ChemoCentryx
- 02 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 02 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 21 Jan 2017 Results (n=50) of first stage of multiple dose part of the study the presented at the 2017 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.