Microgynon Riociguat Drug Interaction Study to Investigate the Effect of Riociguat 2.5 mg 3 Times Daily Multiple-dose Treatment on the Plasma Concentrations of / Exposure to Levonorgestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol in Healthy Postmenopausal Women in a 2-fold Crossover Design
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Riociguat (Primary) ; Ethinylestradiol/levonorgestrel
- Indications Pulmonary arterial hypertension; Pulmonary hypertension; Raynaud's disease; Systemic scleroderma
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bayer
- 25 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Mar 2015 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.