A Phase IV, Prospective, Open-label, Uncontrolled, European Study in Patients With Neovascular Age-related Macular Degeneration (nAMD), Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Switching From Intravitreal Aflibercept to Ranibizumab 0.5mg.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SAFARI
- Sponsors Novartis
- 14 Mar 2017 According to eudra record, this trial was suspended in Germany.
- 11 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 May 2018.
- 11 Nov 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 May 2018.