A Phase 2 Single Arm Study of Safety of Elotuzumab Administered Over Approximately 60 Minutes in Combination With Lenalidomide and Dexamethasone for Newly Diagnosed or Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma Patients
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Elotuzumab (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Dexamethasone; Lenalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 23 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Nov 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Aug 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Oct 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to the ClinicalTrials.gov record.