Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Single Rising Oral Doses of BI 691751 in Healthy Male Volunteers in a Randomised, Single-blind, Placebo-controlled Design (Part I) and Investigation of Relative Bioavailability of BI 691751 Given as Tablet and Oral Solution to Healthy Male Subjects in an Open, Randomised, Single-dose, Single Period Parallel Group Design (Part II).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs BI 691751 (Primary)
- Indications Atherosclerosis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 26 Feb 2016 Frequency of subjects with AEs is now added to primary end points thus focus of the trial changed from PK to PK + AR as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Jun 2014 New trial record