Randomized Phase II Study of IMMU-132 Alone or in Combination With Carboplatin in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sacituzumab govitecan (Primary) ; Carboplatin
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Immunomedics
- 09 Feb 2017 According to an Immunomedics media release, updated results from the study were presented at the 2016 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
- 18 Jan 2017 Interim results were published in the Immunomedics Media Release.
- 09 Jan 2017 According to Immunomedics media release, results of this study will be published in a peer-reviewed medical journal.