Randomized Phase II Study of IMMU-132 Alone or in Combination With Carboplatin in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sacituzumab govitecan (Primary) ; Carboplatin
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Immunomedics
- 13 Nov 2017 According to an Immunomedics media release, BLA submission planned in the first quarter of 2018 to the FDA for accelerated approval as third-line treatment for mTNBC.
- 02 Nov 2017 According to an Immunomedics media release, updated results from this study will be presented at the 2017 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
- 09 Feb 2017 According to an Immunomedics media release, updated results from the study were presented at the 2016 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.