A two year, multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel group trial to evaluate efficacy, safety, tolerability, and pharmacokinetics of teriflunomide administered orally once daily in pediatric patients with relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Teriflunomide (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TERIKIDS
- Sponsors Sanofi Genzyme
- 29 Nov 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2021 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 11 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2020 to 1 Aug 2021 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Dec 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2020 to 1 Aug 2021 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.