A two year, multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel group trial to evaluate efficacy, safety, tolerability, and pharmacokinetics of teriflunomide administered orally once daily in pediatric patients with relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis followed by an open-label extension.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Teriflunomide (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TERIKIDS
- Sponsors Sanofi Genzyme
- 07 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2021 to 22 Oct 2021.
- 07 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 29 Nov 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2021 to 1 Oct 2017.