A Phase 3 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Tralokinumab in Adults and Adolescents With Asthma Inadequately Controlled on Inhaled Corticosteroid Plus Long-Acting beta2-Agonist
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tralokinumab (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STRATOS1
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 01 Nov 2017 According to an AstraZeneca media release, full data from the study will be presented at a forthcoming medical meeting.
- 01 Aug 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 09 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Jul 2017 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.