A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Phase III Multicenter Study of Subcutaneous Secukinumab (150 mg) With and Without a Subcutaneous Loading Regimen to Assess Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability up to 2 Years in Patients With Active Ankylosing Spondylitis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary)
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MEASURE 4
- Sponsors Novartis
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 08 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Jan 2018.