A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Phase III Multicenter Study of Subcutaneous Secukinumab (150 mg) With and Without a Subcutaneous Loading Regimen to Assess Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability up to 2 Years in Patients With Active Ankylosing Spondylitis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary)
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MEASURE 4
- Sponsors Novartis
- 05 Jan 2018 This trial has been completed in Spain
- 14 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 3 Jan 2018.
- 14 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 3 Jan 2018.