An Open-Label, Multicenter Evaluation of the Safety and Efficacy of Recombinant Coagulation Factor IX Fc Fusion Protein (rFIXFc; BIIB029) in the Prevention and Treatment of Bleeding in Previously Untreated Patients With Severe Hemophilia B
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Eftrenonacog alfa (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia B
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PUPs B-LONG
- Sponsors Biogen; Bioverativ
- 21 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 1 May 2022.
- 28 Oct 2016 According to a Swedish Orphan Biovitrum, Swiss Agency for Therapeutic Products, Swissmedic, has approved Alprolix (eftrenonacog alfa) for the treatment of haemophilia B.
- 18 Jun 2014 New trial record